Bermuda speeds the Islamic finance evolution: the emergence of Islamic countries as prosperous, growing economies has had an electrifying effect on Islamic finance.
- Islamic Finance Report 2012
- Business Bermuda receives award for Best Offshore FDI Facilities
- 2012 World Economic Impact Study released
- Cheryl Packwood named Industry Leader
- Bermuda's Role in Islamic Finance
- Business Bermuda Review 2012
- Bermuda: a sophisticated fund domicile
The first study of its kind highlights the dynamic nature of Bermuda’s international business economy and its relationship with key global economic powers.
Cheryl Packwood has been named as an Industry Leader in the MENA Fund Manager Magazine Service Provider Power 50.
Business Bermuda CEO Cheryl Packwood explains why the island is poised to play “a vital role” in Islamic Finance in this video interview.
Business Bermuda Review covers all aspects of Bermuda's business services providing essential information on the Island's many attractions as an international business and finance centre.
Cheryl Packwood examines how Bermuda seeks to make international fund business easier and more profitable to transact.